Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"We were on a BREAK!"

Yes, it has been a LONG time friends...did you catch the "Friends" reference in the title? ;o)

Anyway, I'm back with a great offer from Scrapbook.com today!

Check this out:

Pink Paislee - Expressions Collection - Glitter Chipboard Alphabet Stickers - Limeade
Scrapbook.com

You can get this for free by shopping and buying ANYTHING that is shippable. That means all digi items are out, but technically, you can get this if you buy a sheet of stickers for 99 cents! How cool is that? Just enter code alpha2p2 when you checkout.

Just FYI: I love scrapbook goodies and love passing along great deals, like this one, to you when I can. If you place an order through the link above, Scrapbook.com does pay me a small "referral fee" for sending you to their site. It's their way of thanking me for sharing their great products with you! Same thing goes for the links on the sidebar of my blog. These folks are so tickled that their products get showcased on my blog that they pay me a little when people buy them.

Don't you wish all of life was like that? Say you find a great deal on something at Big Lots (which, by the way, at the one near me, they had Zyron cutting machines for $99...I'm just sayin'). And you tell all your friends about it and one goes to Big Lots and buys one. Wouldn't it be awesome if Big Lots sent you a check to thank you for telling your friends? Well, that's how the links work on my site. They help justify the time I spend finding deals to share...at least that's what I tell my husband. *wink*

Anyway, the photo season is fast approaching...get your cameras ready and start snapping some beautiful fall photos!

Have a great day!

Susan :o)

No comments: