Thursday, May 21, 2009

Been a while...but got Disney! :o)

Gosh, it has been a while since I've visited this blog.  Time flies when you have a bunch of kids, are trying to build a business AND move out of state! :o)

Today I found a great offer for us Disney fans.  I don't know about you, but Disney World has to be one of my most favorite places on earth.  Yes, it's expensive.  Yes, it can get really HOT and crowded.  But it's just SO much FUN!! I love the enjoyment and happiness on my kiddos faces when they see their favorite character or when my toddler waves at the floats (that don't even have PEOPLE on them) in the light parade.

And all this fun comes with PHOTOS to save the memories...and what better way to accent those memories with the Queen & Co. Bucket of Magic - Red Adhesive Rhinestones...at 30% off.

If you enter the code magicbucket at checkout, you'll get the bucket o' goodies for just $8.99.  Here's the link to get yours:


Oh...and you get to keep the cute red bucket!  I can see using it to store some red embellishments on my shelf.  Dual purpose...at least that's what I'll tell my hubby. ;o)

1 comment:

chris said...

this is perfect for a Disney scrapbook album! thanks