Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Sizzix for 20% off...and some Awesome Basic Grey Deals

Ok...

I'm nesting.  I've had to move my gigantic scrapbook armoire out of what USED to be my craft room.  *tears*

But I've also started thinking about how I can use what I have to decorate the baby's room.  If you've ever made vinyl stickers for your walls, PLEASE email me or leave a comment!  I have been wanting to try making some vinyl stickers using contact paper and a die cut machine, but haven't gotten up the nerve yet!

Anyway, back to traditional scrapbooking.

Scrapbook.com has all their Sizzix on sale for 20% off!!  Here's one I've had my eye on:


Then there's also the Basic Grey assorted paper...kind of makes my mouth water looking at it!


Alright, now if you have any ideas on how to make those vinyl stickers for the wall, non-permanent, PLEASE let me know.  I'll be forever grateful!

Susan

No comments: